Thursday, September 6, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 18

It seems like I just did one of these... ;)
It is plainly obvious that I have a slight book problem. I'm back with another haul! There are no library books in this one, which makes me a little sad. It's not by choice that I have no library books to share this week. I just have to finish all my old library books so I can check out new ones. My library addiction might never be cured. All these books in the haul are ones I've bought. Two are recent purchases and the rest have been sitting in my room for awhile. The video of my haul will be below...

Now, as always, for the books in list form.
  1. Falling Under BY Gwen Hayes (something to do with Demonology. Has a nice,soft, velvety cover)
  2. Dreaming Awake BY Gwen Hayes (sequel to Falling Under)
  3. Between Shades of Gray BY Ruta Sepetys (Historical Fiction, Oh Yeah!)
  4. Once BY Cameron Dokey (fairytale retellings. Contains Before Midnight, Golden, and Wild Orchid. Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Mulan's stories.)
  5. Rosebush BY Michelle Jaffe (a teen psychological thriller. I abhor my copy's cover.)
  6. Brunettes Strike Back BY Kieran Scott (looks to be a fun, cutesy book. Sequel to I Was A Non-Blonde Cheerleader)
  7. The Near Witch BY Victoria Schwab (I've heard good things about this one :)  )
  8. Bloodrose BY Andrea Cremer (conclusion to the Nightshade Trilogy.)
  9. Rift BY Andrea Cremer (Prequel to the Nightshade series. Kind of a pretty cover.)
That's it for the books this week. Hope you guys got some great ones and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment