Friday, November 30, 2012

Reading Right Now! The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington

The Dead And Buried
Title: The Dead and Buried
Author: Kim Harrington
Published by: Scholastic Point
Release Date: January 1, 2013

First off, I just want to make a huge apology for ignoring my blog for the past couple weeks. I've just had other stuff on my mind and haven't made my blog a priority. The good news is, the test I was stressing over is now behind me, so hopefully I will be more reliable about updating my blog and getting back on schedule. So, I'm sorry for being a lazy bum.
Now to the book, I want to thank Netgalley and Scholastic Point for approving and providing me with this title. I'm currently about 90% of the way through the book and I'm really enjoying it.
This is the story about a girl named Jade who moves to a new house and a new town. Little does she know that a girl died in her house from mysterious circumstances a couple months before. Jade's little brother Colby can see the ghost. Jade can't see the ghost, but can feel her when she chooses to make her presence known. The ghost belongs to the girl who died in the house, Kayla Sloane. Kayla Sloane was not the nicest girl in life and she continues that way in death. The ghost of Kayla forces and kinda blackmails Jade into finding out who really pushed her down the stairs. Jade goes on an investigation to find out just who killed Kayla and why.
I'm really enjoying this book. It's a fun, quick read with a writing style that just flows. It's also a good mystery. While I haven't figured out just who the killer is, I do have some suspects. This is a very fun book and I recommend you get it when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment