I know it's been quite awhile since I posted one of these things. I've been pretty good at keeping my youtube channel: acbsgotbookcitement updated, but not so much my blog. So this is a book haul that I filmed just a couple of weeks ago and it's number 26. Gasp! I buy entirely too many books, but I'm somehow okay with that. I might fill in my other past book hauls into posts if you guys want them. You can see just how crazy I can go while shopping for books. My wallet weeps but my heart is happy when I do. So, here is my Book Haul 26 in video format and I will list the books below the video. Just in case you can't understand the words that are coming out of my mouth, which is always a possibility.
Now for the books in list form, because I promised it. The first four are library books. I encourage you all to take advantage of your local library because there is nothing better than being able to borrow a book without having to pay full retail price. The way I look at it is that if I end up loving the book, I can always go buy a copy for myself.
1. The Walking Dead: The Road To Woodbury BY Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga (this is the second book in a trilogy that delves into the origins or back stories of other characters. I'm reading the first one right now which is The Walking Dead: The Rise of the Governor. It's supposed to tell the story of how Phillip Blake became the Governor. So far, it's okay. )
2. Bad Glass BY Richard E. Gropp (This book looks so cool. I first saw it on another youtuber and friend of mine's channel. Her name is Charley and her youtube channel is duvetdaydevours You should go check her out b/c she's awesome. This book looks so freaky and just that cover sold it for me.)
3. London Eye BY Tim Lebbon (I'd never heard of this book before, but I saw it at my library and thought it looked pretty cool. It says it's Book One in the Toxic City series. Looks interesting. Also love the cover.)
4. Written In Red BY Anne Bishop ( I believe this is the first book in a series called Novels of The Others or something like that. Don't really know why I picked it up. I think it was more on impulse and I do always love a good urban fantasy which I think is what this is.)
5. The Farm BY Emily McKay (it's a dystopian or post apocalyptic novel where humans, especially teen ones, are raised like cattle for the consumption of vampires. Sounds interesting and it also has kind of a cool cover.)
6. Soul Screamers Volume 2 BY Rachel Vincent (Contains the books: My Soul To Keep, My Soul To Steal, and the novella Reaper. I'd been looking for this one since it came out and was lucky to snag it at Target. Haven't started the series yet, but I can't wait to. I'm really interested to see what Rachel Vincent's writing is like. I also want to try out some of her adult series.)
7. Pandemonium BY Lauren Oliver (sequel to Delirium. Excited to eventually start this series. I've heard their basing a t.v. show on the first book.)
8. Requiem BY Lauren Oliver (final book in the Delirium trilogy. Very pretty covers overall, but the girl on front is a little strange.)
9. Delirium Stories BY Lauren Oliver (for the first time in printed form, contains the novellas Hana, Annabel, and Raven. I'm so glad they decided to combine them and sell them in a paperback format. I don't really like all these novellas only offered in e-format. Just another way for the publishers to make more money off a series in my opinion.)
10. The Indigo Spell BY Richelle Mead (This is the 3rd book in the Bloodlines novels which is a spin off of The Vampire Academy Series. I haven't finished with The Vampire Academy series and haven't even started with The Bloodlines series, but I plan to.)
11. Out of the Easy BY Ruta Sepetys (I've heard good things about Ruta Sepetys and own her other novel which I haven't exactly got around to reading yet. I'm noticing a sad trend here. But this looks like an enjoyable historical with a murder mystery wrapped in.)
12. Prodigy BY Marie Lu (this is the sequel to Legend and the really funny part is, I don't own Legend. If I spy a paperback copy of Legend, then I'm totally snatching it up, if I'm not able to find one I'll just check it out from the library. I really couldn't resist picking it up because it's soooo pretty. It has this great blue cover and blue writing in certain spots. I'm a sad case.)
So yeah, that's all the books I picked up and showcased in this haul. I'm sure I'll be filming other hauls in the near future. I just can't seem to stop myself. Thanks for sticking around with me and my blog. I'm trying to be better at this. So, if you want to leave me a comment, do. I like comments and if you want to follow my blog then I would heart you forever! That's all I got for now.