Friday, August 9, 2013

Reading Right Now! Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
Title: Pushing the Limits
Author: Katie McGarry
What I'm Reading Right Now! is Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry and I am loving it! I'm usually not the biggest fan of contemporary reads because sometimes I don't want to read about real life issues and at other times I feel like there is no real plot or excitement in the story. That's not true for Pushing the Limits with Echo and Noah's story. I love Katie McGarry's writing. I love the alternating POV's between Echo and Noah. I love the mystery of what really happened to Echo on that fateful day and her fight to really remember. I just think that this is a great contemporary story and I'm excited to read on and finish it. I'm definitely going to pick up Dare You To, the companion novel to Pushing the Limits, because I just want to experience more of Katie McGarry's great story telling. I'm currently on page 288 which makes me about 69% of the way through. So glad I succumbed to curiosity and decided to check out this book after hearing so many rave reviews about it.
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're reading in the comments below. Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment