Friday, October 4, 2019

Reading Right Now! (226)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Raid (The Wastelanders #2) by K.S. Merbeth -- I'm reading this big, chunky omnibus of The Wastelanders Series. I know last week you saw me talking about the same book and I just haven't finished it yet, so it's going over into another week. Bite was the first book in the series and I really enjoyed it. It was zany, violent, fun, and gross. Raid is good, but it's not as exciting so far as Bite was. We are following different characters in this one, but it's set in the same world, and I think characters from Bite will make an appearance.
Raid centers on a bounty hunter named Clementine who has a fierce hatred for Jedediah Johnson. The bounty on his head is high and Clementine is determined to collect, as well as take revenge. Clementine is very serious and driven.
I'm enjoying Raid. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend maybe.

Also, my blog might be kinda bare for the next week because I'm going to be visiting my grandparents in a different state. I'm not going to bring my computer, so whatever I have scheduled to go up will be it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment