Saturday, September 11, 2021

Reading Right Now! (310)

 I probably said already, but I'm participating in Becca's Bookoplathon and The Magical Readathon this month, or at least trying to. The book (as seen below) is my second dice roll, I got a Community Shelf card, where I played a game of Eeney Meeney Miney Moe. I used it for The Magical Readathon Prompt of Orillum Academy Arc, which was to read a book with a school setting.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! and almost finished with is...


For Your Own Good by Samantha Downing -- I am enjoying this so much! Samantha Downing has not let me down with a book yet. This is a lot of fun. It's like watching an intense ping pong match, I have no idea where the story is going to go, and I'm constantly watching it all go down. It's a wild ride. I won't say that it's the most intense book when it comes to the thriller category, but it's a lot of fun. It takes place in the exclusive Belmont Academy, where the students are rich, and the parents are pushy. It also has a pretty awful teacher, and guy named Teddy Crutcher. He's so petty, and bad, but so fun to read about. I'd definitely recommend this one. I'm almost to the end and I can't wait to see where it all goes. I recommend any book by Samantha Downing, they're all great.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! As well as how I'm doing in my attempt at the readathons. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment