Friday, April 22, 2022

Reading Right Now! (333)

 Happy Friday! I'm ready for the weekend.
I'm still behind on the Orilium Readathon, but that's really not that shocking.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...



The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward -- I've heard such good things about this one in the horror/thriller reader community. I'm about 180 pages in, and so far, I'm just confused. There's a lot of confusion.
I feel like I can't say much about it because I don't want to give anything away. I am interested in the book. I want to know what's really going on. 
I don't think this is the most fast paced book, at least to me. It's kind of a slow burn mystery.
I hope to finish this this weekend and then hurry through the other books that I need to read for this readathon.
 
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment