Friday, July 26, 2013

Reading Right Now! Once by Anna Carey.

Once (Eve, #2)
Title: Once (Book 2 in the Eve trilogy)
Author: Anna Carey
Yes, I am back with another Reading Right Now! post. I know you guys must hate me because I'm awful at keeping this blog updated. I just really don't know what my problem is. Laziness could be a big part of it if I'm honest. For up to date information on my book exploits, check out my youtube channel b/c it is always up to date with what books I have acquired and what I'm currently reading at the moment. http://www.youtube.com/user/acbsgotbookcitement
So this week I am reading Once by Anna Carey. This is the second book in the Eve trilogy and I'm really enjoying it. I read the first book last week during the great Booktube-A-Thon (which I plan on doing a post on in the coming week) and I really ended up enjoying it. To me, this series is one of the forgotten or overlooked dystopian gems. I'm really enjoying Eve's story, this New America world, and Anna Carey's writing. I went and visited Anna Carey's website and learned that sometime in 2014 she's going to be coming out with the first in a 2 book series and I'm a little excited about that because I think I just might be a fan of Anna Carey's storytelling.
So yeah, I'm on page 42 of Eve which makes me 12% done with the book. I'm really enjoying it so far and can't wait to find out what happens next. And there's a great boy in this series named Caleb who hasn't made an appearance in this book yet, but I'm waiting for it. The ending of the first book was so heartbreaking, so I must find out if things go well for my characters in this one.
So that's it for this Reading Right Now! post. Let me know what you are currently reading. And once again, I'm going to make the promise to do better as this blogging thing. I want my blog to grow and prosper instead of wither and die like it has been doing. Thanks to all the new followers, much appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment