Friday, July 13, 2018

Reading Right Now! (170)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Title: Nailbiter, Volume 4: Blood Lust
By Williamson, Henderson, Guzowski, and Hill

This is a fun, horror comic series that I started a while ago and am just now continuing. It's about this town named Buckaroo, Oregon and it's famous for the number of serial killers it produces. There's a general mystery throughout the series as to why so many serial killers come from Buckaroo. Is it something in the water? Is there something that triggers the residents?
A former officer named Finch comes to Buckaroo to help a friend who is investigating and finds that friend missing. He kinda sorta teams up with a convicted serial killer named the Nailbiter to find out what's going on in Buckaroo.
I just realized I'm reading this on Friday the 13th!!! Yikes! but appropriate.

What I Might Read Next
  

Widows (Dolly Rawlins #1) by Lynda La Plante (arc provided by BookishFirst)
Infinity (Inifinity Division #1) by Jus Accardo
A Conspiracy of Stars (#1) by Olivia A. Cole

I don't know exactly what I'll read next. I really would love to be able to read multiple books at once, but every time I try, I don't do very well. Anyway... that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment