Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Fresh Releases: May 21, 2019

These Releases are Fresh Fresh! Out of the book oven yesterday. Get them while they're hot!!

   
  

Happily and Madly by Alexis Bass. I was lucky enough to win an arc of this from Tor Teen and I can't wait to read it!! The Missing Season by Gillian French. I love a good mystery/thriller, so I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this one. Shadowblade by Anna Kashina, looking good, looking good! The Bone Charmer by Breeana Shields. I actually got this one as the main book in my Unicorn Crate. I hadn't heard much about it, but I'm really excited to read it. Kingsbane by Claire Legrand. I want itKeep This To Yourself by Tom Ryan. Yes!! The Exalted by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson. I love the cover. The Living God by Kaytalin Platt. Looks interesting. We Are the Perfect Girl by Ariel Kaplan. It looks cute. Girl Gone Viral by Arvin Ahmadi. This looks fun.

And that's my Fresh Fresh Releases for this week. I know I missed some, I always do. Buuut there's a lot of good books out and I want to read them all!! Where's my time turner, time freezer?       

No comments:

Post a Comment