Friday, June 21, 2019

Reading Right Now! (211)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Love a la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm -- I needed something cute after finishing my last book, which was a dark and craaaazy thriller. I've read almost 50 pages of Love a la Mode and I can tell it's going to be just the palate cleanser I was looking for. This story is about two characters, Henry and Rosie, who get accepted to a prestigious cooking program run by a famed chef. The cooking school is in Paris which is tres chic! Henry and Rosie are in for a Grand Paris Adventure!
Sooo, this book looks super cute!! It's got cooking and Paris. I'm ready for it.

I don't really know what I'm going to read next. I'm still thinking on it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment