Saturday, July 6, 2019

Reading Right Now! (213)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Wilder Girls by Rory Power -- I'm very excited for this!! This is my second book for The Book Junkie Trials Team Mage. This counts for Ol' Pirate Cove, or at least I'm making it count for that, which is to read a book that takes place at least in part on the sea. Wilder Girls takes place on an island, so I'm counting it. I've just started it, but it's looking promising! I love the cover. I love the premise. I'm excited to see where it goes. 
I got an advanced copy from the publisher for honest review through Netgalley. It releases July 9th, 2019, so it's almost out in the wild!

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading? I also started watching Stranger Things 3, which I'm also very excited about. Aahh Summer. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment