Friday, July 19, 2019

Reading Right Now! (215)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
I'm trying to do that two book thing again. We'll see what happens.

 

-- Goodbye Paris (Pono Hawkins #3) by Mike Bond -- This one I received for free for an honest review. It's the third book in a series and I haven't read the first two, but I think that'll be okay. Goodbye Paris is a good ol' fashioned action thriller. It's about this former military man who has to go to Paris to catch a terrorist. I've pretty much just started it, but I'm excited to read more.

-- Honor Bound (The Honors #2) by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre -- This is the second book in The Honors Series, and I've got to be honest, I didn't love the first book. I liked a lot of it, but, but, but, there's just one thing that I find so dumb in it.
Anyway, Honor Bound is going pretty well so far. It's a super fast read. I do think Zara's bad-assery is too forced. I'm enjoying it overall.
Buuut the thing I find so irritating about this series is this weird relationship that Zara and Whale Ship/Leviathan Nadim have. It is so odd to me, so annoying, and weirdly sexual. I don't get it or understand it at all. I will admit to rolling my eyes every time Zadim is mentioned. That crap is so dumb. It's so dumb!

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment