Friday, December 6, 2019

Reading Right Now! (234)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

Kill Creek by Scott Thomas -- I am really enjoying this one. The short synopsis for this book is four famous horror writers stay the night in a house that might be haunted. I mean, how could I not read it when it had a hook like that? I'm about 72% of the way through this and it's great. It kind of gives me the same feeling that I had when I read Night Film by Marisha Pessl. That feeling of I have no idea what's going on, where it's going to go, or how it's going to end. I'm definitely going to finish this one soon.

Unnatural Disasters by Jeff Hirsch -- This one was mainly a cover grab. I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about Unnatural Disasters yet. I'm not really getting the point of the story, the plot. I'm a little scared that it's going to be one of those preachy climate change, we destroyed the world, shouldn't we be ashamed types of books, and I gotta be honest, I HATE getting preached at. So far, this centers around a girl named Lucy who's living life. As far as I can tell, she doesn't really go to school that often. She's got a super hot boyfriend. And her dad is cool with letting her do whatever. Then a tragedy takes place, and that's it, that's all I've got. I don't know about this one. The writing is enjoyable enough. It's very fast. So, I'm still on the fence about this one. I'm about 33% of the way through.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment