Friday, December 20, 2019

Reading Right Now! (236)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
The exact same things I was reading last weekend. I don't know what happened to me this week. I felt like I would read, but I just wouldn't make the progress that I thought I was making. It's just weird. I don't feel like I'm reading slow, but I didn't manage to finish anything. Bleh. I mean, it could be because I was watching some Disney+ and Netflix. I've been bingeing Lizzie McGuire recently. It's just so nostalgic and reminds me of good times. I also just watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before and I LOVED it! It was adorable. I might have to watch it again. And, because I'm a bad person, I've never read the books. I think I'm definitely going to do that next. I need more Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean.

 

The Hunted (#2) by Matt de la Pena -- I am so close to being done with this and I'm enjoying it. If post-apocalyptic stuff is your jam, then I'd definitely recommend it. I actually think, of the two books in this series, the first book is the more interesting of the two. It's called The Living if you want to check it out. But this sequel is good too.

The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t with Her Mind by Jackson Ford -- I'm enjoying this a lot. It's fun. It's action-packed. I like it.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Hopefully next week, I'll be reading some new books and not bore you with the same old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment