Friday, July 16, 2021

Reading Right Now! (303)

 It's Friday! Yayy!
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The Mary Shelley Club by Goldy Moldavsky -- I saw this on the library shelf and snagged it. I was kind of craving a scary sort of story. Maybe it's been because I've been watching the Fear Street movies on Netflix and really enjoying them. Fear Street 1666 is out today!! But I'm almost always a fan of YA Horror.
This is reading a little more high school then I thought it was going to be. Not a bad thing, just different from what I was expecting. It's pretty quick. Our main character definitely has some secrets. The Prologue started off with such a bang, and then all of a sudden, I was dropped into this rich kid prep school. We'll see what happens with it. 

And that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment