Friday, July 30, 2021

Reading Right Now! (305)

 Hooray for Friday! I really thought this post was just going to be about the same book I was reading last week, the behemoth that is Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey, but I FINALLY FINISHED IT!! I really enjoyed it, but it took me a lot longer to read then I thought it would. It was huge, but I just felt like I wasn't reading it that fast. All the characters in that book need a nice, relaxing vacation. I'm exhausted after reading it.
So, I have a new book to talk about. Without further ado, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The Perfect Guests by Emma Rous -- I haven't started it yet, but the synopsis sounds right up my alley. I didn't realize that this author had also written The Au Pair, which is a book that I haven't read yet, but I've heard great things about it.
This one seems to involve a manor called Raven Hall, and there might just be more to it than meets the eye. I'm excited. I hope I love it. Also, I don't think it should take me as long to read as my last book did *crosses fingers and toes*, because this doesn't even break the 300 page mark.
 
That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment