Friday, December 17, 2021

Reading Right Now! (321)

 I am a bad blog updater, I apologize.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Gods, Monsters. and the Lucky Peach by Kelly Robson -- I just started this. It is a tor.com novella. It's science fiction. That's all I really know. I'm 30 pages into it, and I'm not exactly clear on what exactly is going on. I figured I'd read this one because it is short, I like science fiction, and it is due at the library on Saturday. We'll see what I think of it.

What I Just Finished
 

Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake #3) by Victoria Schwab -- This took me longer than it should have, but it was a me thing. I really enjoyed this book, I've really enjoyed this series. I think this is the last one, which makes me sad. It ended nicely, kind of where it all began in a way. This was very fast. It was also a fun spooky travel adventure. I liked learning about all the spooky places in these cities. Good book.
 
And that's What I'm Reading Right Now! and what I just finished. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment