Saturday, March 4, 2023

Reading Right Now! (344)

 I haven't done one of these in forever, and it's because I'm just lazy. I felt like doing one today though.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...



The Whispering Skull (Lockwood and Co #2) by Jonathan Stroud - I watched Season 1 of Lockwood and Co on Netflix, and I absolutely loved it! I knew I had to read the books. The show covers Books 1 and 2. I really, really want Netflix to give the show a season 2, so I need everyone to watch it! Please.
Book 2 takes place seven months after the events in Book 1. Lockwood and Co get a job to neutralize a grave that gives bad psychic vibes. Everything goes fine, until George gets a little too curious, and now they have to find a stolen artifact.
I love the banter and humor between our three characters. There's a great found family aspect. I also love the spooky ghosts.
I'm excited to read more of this and continue on with the rest of the series.
 
What are you Reading Right Now!?

No comments:

Post a Comment