Monday, April 30, 2012

In My Mailbox 4

Hello, I'm back again with another In My Mailbox, which is hosted by Kristi @thestorysiren. This week, I went a little crazy and got a whole bunch of books. Four of them are from the library, four I bought at Walmart, and the rest I got at my favorite bookstore, Edward McKay's Used Books and More. So, check out the video below (sorry it's so long)...
 Books in List Order:
  1. Snow White and Rose Red BY: Patricia C. Wrede
  2. Prophecy of the Sisters BY: Michelle Zink (Book 1 in the Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy)
  3. Intertwined BY: Gena Showalter (really excited about this one!)
  4. Before I Go To Sleep BY: S.J. Watson
  5. If I Stay BY: Gayle Forman
  6. Where She Went BY: Gayle Forman (sequel to If I Stay)
  7. Chime BY: Franny Billingsley (Throw her in the river! If she floats, she's a WITCH. If she drowns, then we're very sorry for your loss)
  8. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children BY: Ransom Riggs (I'm sooooo excited for this one. It looks simply awesome!)
  9. Divine By Blood BY: P.C. Cast (Book 3 of The Partholon series)
  10. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist BY: Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  11. Fringe Girl BY: Valerie Frankel
  12. Stormwalker BY: Allyson James
  13. Here Lies Bridget BY: Paige Harbison
  14. La Vida Vampire BY: Nancy Haddock
  15. Murder In Vein BY: Sue Ann Jaffarian
  16. Are You Going To Kiss Me Now? BY: Sloane Tanen
  17. Hearts at Stake BY: Alyxandra Harvey

That's it, all 17 of them *looks shamefully at the floor* It seems I might have a little bit of a book purchasing problem. So, that being the case, expect more IMM's/Book Hauls in the near future. YAYY!
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment