Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox numero uno

Here it is, my very first vlog!!!  Sorry for the background noise in it. I was a little embarrassed that someone in my house would hear me so I had the t.v. turned on. I plan on making more of these in the future and if you like them then let me know.
Books I got for the week of April 6, 2012
(in no particular order)
  1. Fated (Soul Seekers Series book 1) By: Alyson Noel- I won this book from Goodreads.com through their First Reads program. My first ever arc! Comes out May 22, 2012 so look for a review of it near that date. Really excited to read it.
  2. The Goddess Test, By: Aimee Carter
  3. Boys That Bite, By: Mari Mancusi
  4. Secrets and Shadows, (A 13 to Life Novel Book 2) By: Shannon Delany
  5. The Dead and the Gone, (Companion novel to Life As We Knew It) By: Susan Beth Pfeffer
  6. Sight, By: Adrienne Maria Vrettos
  7. Born at Midnight, (A Shadow Falls Novel Book 1) By: C.C. Hunter
  8. Watched, By: Sharde Richardson
Well that's all the books I got this week. I plan on making one next week so look for that. If you enjoyed my video then let me know. If there's anything I need to work on or make better then let me know that too. I plan on posting reviews for all these books on my blog sometime in the future. Thanks for visiting and I would love it if you followed my blog or subscribed to my channel.
HAPPY READING!

2 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    I get a bit embarrassed when I film my vlogs as well. =) I'm the only blogger in my family and I don't think anyone else really "gets" what I do. LOL!

    The books you got used look practically brand new! When I go to used bookstores, most of the stock looks abused by rough readers. =(

    Sight does have a freaky cover! I have a copy of George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four with an eye on it, too, and it totally inspires paranoia.

    It's cool that you like feeling the texture of your covers. I do that, too . . . and then I smell the pages. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets embarrassed. I'm afraid that my family is going to laugh at me so I have to film in secret.
      Thanks so much for your comment. You are the first real comment I've gotten. haha
      I know the copy you're talking about with George Orwell's 1984. I had to read that book in highschool and I really liked it. Eyes can be very creepy.
      The bookstore I go to is awesome. They do have some books that have been through some wear and tear but they have great finds there.
      Sometimes I smell the pages too. I guess that's just the booknerd in us. haha

      Delete