Friday, May 17, 2013

Reading Right Now! The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury by Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga

The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury (The Govenor Trilogy, #2)
Title: The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury
Authors: Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga

Hey guys! Back with another Reading Right Now post and I'm currently in the beginning stages of another zombie book. I love my zombie books and I love my Walking Dead especially. This is the second book in a trilogy that explores the origins of popular characters. The first book dealt with the Governor and how he became the man that he is today. This novel has a main character named Lilly who eventually makes her way into Woodbury and comes to disagree with the way that the Governor runs things. I'm on page 56 of this book which makes me about 20% done. I'm enjoying the story and I'm very glad that the Governor is not the main character in this one. Having a character that I don't hate from the start makes it much easier for me to sympathize and like the character that I'm reading about. It's full of gore, action, loss, and zombie mayhem. It's another great edition to this Walking Dead phenomenon that Robert Kirkman has created. I'd recommend this series for people who are already familiar and fans of The Walking Dead world. So, I'll get off of here and continue on with the zombie mayhem!
HAPPY READING EVERYBODY!
Tell me what you're Reading Right Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment