Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Locke & Key Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez


Title: Locke & Key: Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom
Written by: Joe Hill
Art by: Gabriel Rodriguez
Colors by: Jay Fotos
Letters by: Robbie Robbins
Published by: IDW
Released: 2013
Source: Library

Summary: The Keyhouse is still plagued by strange things, and danger lurks around every corner for the Locke family. There is an enemy in their midst, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Once he finds what he's after, the Locke family is done for.
My Thoughts: This wasn't the most exciting volume in the series, but it was still good. It didn't have as much action as some of the others. It contained a lot of tension, wanting and hoping for the Locke kids to see who was right there in front of them.
The ending was pretty crazy. I can't wait to see how everything plays out, how they are able to hopefully make it out whole and well. That ending made me want the next Volume ASAP.
This is definitely a really good graphic novel series. I won't say it was my favorite of the series, but I can see it as build-up to the crazy finale that is sure to happen in the last couple volumes. I can't wait to read more and see what happens next.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.7/5
The plot thickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment