Friday, August 2, 2019

Reading Right Now! (217)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Three Dark Crowns (#1) by Kendare Blake -- I finally moved on from my two books of last week and started another one, yayy! I've heard so many good things about this series and I've always been interested, so I picked it up. I am thinking of maybe trying to read another book at the same time again, see if I can make it into a thing that I do.
But I'm only about 40 pages in to Three Dark Crowns, I've met two of the three queens, and I'm liking it so far. It's interesting. I think I can already tell that I'm going to have some trouble deciding which Queen I want to live.

In other news, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! Yayy!! We're not going to talk about how old I am. I'm hoping for a good day. My poor little nephew hurt his foot, and my mom blames herself, soooo not exactly a party atmosphere at the moment.

Anyway, that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment