Friday, September 6, 2019

Reading Right Now! (222)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Dark Shores (#1) by Danielle L. Jensen -- I've been excited to start a Danielle L. Jensen book for the longest time, so when I saw this one on the library shelf, I grabbed it! I know she has a series about trolls (??) that people rave about and I'm interested in reading that.
Dark Shores is about pirates! I love pirates!! I'm not very far into this. I'm actually writing this post early just in case I lose power from the storm, which probably won't happen, but it could! So, I just started Dark Shores and I'm a little confused because there is a lot of stuff going on. I'm ready to love it though.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?
Also, sorry for being such a trash person when it comes to keeping this blog updated. I'm trying to get back to filming youtube videos, and I'm not good at trying to juggle all my book things.

No comments:

Post a Comment