Friday, March 13, 2020

Reading Right Now! (247)

The world is a weird place right now. I don't even know what's going on. It's like I'm living in The Twilight Zone. And it's Friday the 13th!! Oh man.
The good news though, being a book hoarder is something that has served me well. I'm not under quarantine and my work isn't closed or anything, but whatever happens, I'll have books to read. Of course, I always need more books.
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! or what my Reading Plans are...

 


One Way (#1) by S.J. Morden -- Just started this, but I'm enjoying it so far. It's about convicts being sent up to Mars. I'm excited to read more. I need some space-y, sci-fi goodness.

Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson #4) by Patricia Briggs -- I am ready for some more Mercy Thompson. I love this series and can't wait for this next installment.

Unnatural, Volume 3: Rebirth by Mirka Andolfo -- I have this third volume checked out from Hoopla, so I need to read it and then I will have finished the series. I love the art style. It is very pretty. The story is interesting. I think the first volume was the strongest for me, the second volume kind of threw me into something that I didn't really understand. I'm hoping I like the ending. Also, this is a very not-safe-for-public-reading kind of comic series. It's risky!

And that's what my Reading Right Now! plans are. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment