Friday, March 20, 2020

Reading Right Now! (248)

This isn't going to be very exciting because I'm reading the same stuff that I was reading last week. I'm still going to work, so I'm not benefitting from that endless amount of reading time because of quarantine. Also, I'd probably be distracted by social media and Netflix if I was in quarantine, so forget I even said anything.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


 

One Way by S.J. Morden -- I'm a little over 100 pages in, and it's all right. It's a story that focuses a little more on the science then the fiction. I don't really understand the science, so a lot of stuff just goes over my head or it kind of bores me. I'm hoping that it'll pick up a little action wise. I like it, it's just not the space story that I thought it was going to be.

Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson #4) by Patricia Briggs -- I like this a lot. There's just something so comforting about this series for me. I love being in Mercy Thompson's world and seeing what kind of messes she gets into. I'm about 100 pages into this, and it's great so far. I love all the stuff with Adam. I just love it all. Excited to read more of this.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment