Friday, October 23, 2020

Reading Right Now! (276)

 What I'm Reading Right Now! is...



Mortal Engines (The Hungry City Chronicles #1) by Philip Reeve 

I don't think I could do a good job of explaining exactly what this book is about, but I'm liking it! It's very imaginative, action packed, and just really fun to read. This is the second Philip Reeve Series that I've started and I think I like what he delivers. This is just really fun. Sure, it's a little weird with mobile cities that chase each other down and eat each other, but it did not take me long to accept the facts of this world. I'm excited to read more of this.

I do wonder, because I know this was made into a movie, just how they translated this to film. I think it would be kind of hard. I'm interested in watching the movie, but I wonder if I have to finish all four books in the series before I can do that.


That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment