Friday, December 25, 2020

Reading Right Now! (284)

 First off, Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate, Merry Friday.
I gotta be honest, I'm not really in the Christmas Spirit this year. 2020 has sucked. This week has not been that great. It doesn't even feel like we should be at Christmas. This year has been the longest and shortest thing all at the same time.
My reading has kind of suffered as well. I just can't seem to focus, I get easily distracted. I've been watching TV or have been zoning out on my phone. It's not that I'm reading a bad book, it's just that I can't concentrate enough to read more then a few pages at a time. Hopefully, I can quit this weird reading funk that I'm in.
 
So.... What I'm Reading Right Now! is:


A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown -- I'm enjoying this. It just has that type of writing style that you fall into right away. I'm not very far in, (I'm writing this post a little early, so I could be further along when this actually posts) but I like what I've read so far.
This is a fantasy story about a Princess and a Refugee. In order to save his sister from a spirit thing of some sort, the Refugee has to kill the Princess. I'm not too sure what the Princess has to do yet, but I do know she feels very trapped by her situation. There's some kind of competition. The stakes are high.
I like it. I don't really have much else to say other then that.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment