Friday, January 7, 2022

Reading Right Now! (322)

 It's a New Year! Same crap ;)
Sooo, I'm hoping that 2022 will be the year of reading all the things, but I seem to be moving a little slowly at the beginning of it.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Namesake (Fable #2) by Adrienne Young - This is the second book in the Fable Duology. It begins immediately after the first one ends. I probably should have read them back to back, because it took me a little bit of time to remember where we were.
I really like this series. It's a pirate book without screaming from the rooftops that they are pirates. There are some cool magic skills in it too.
I'm reading this a little more slowly then I read the first one, but I'm still really enjoying it. It's definitely a me thing instead of the books fault. I like all the characters, the world, and I'm interested to see what all is going to happen with the plot. I made a good choice when I picked this as one of my first books of 2022.

And that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment