Friday, January 28, 2022

Reading Right Now! (324)

 It is Friday! Hooray!
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
 

 Oculta (Nocturna #2) by Maya Motayne -- I finally got my hands on the sequel to Nocturna, which was a book I read and enjoyed in either 2020 or 2021. It might have been 2020 when I read it, because it's felt like I've waited a long time for this one. I liked Nocturna. It was a really fun adventure story with a prince, a thief, and magic. I'm enjoying this sequel too. I will admit that I don't really remember everything that happened in the first book, but I'm slowly piecing together what went down.
This is a chunky monkey of a book. 500+ pages. I'd love to finish it before January is over, but who knows if that will actually happen. My reading hasn't gotten off to an impressive start in January 2022.
There is another book that I considered starting, trying to read that two things at once thing, but I haven't picked it up yet.
 
And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment