Sunday, May 13, 2012

In My Mailbox 5

Sorry this is so late in going up. I've had a pretty busy week, so I just never got around to doing this. But, I'm back with my fifth In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi @the story siren. None of these books came through the mail, so this is strictly a book haul. I was caught by the bargain bin at Wal-mart and picked up a couple books from the library. So this is what I got...
Now for the books in list form. I'll start off with the three library books first.

  1. The Hidden Child BY: Camilla Lackberg (SWEDISH CRIME! What could be better than that.)
  2. The Ninth Wife BY: Amy Stolls
  3. The Red Pryamid BY: Rick Riordan (Book 1 in the Kane Chronicles. Yayy for Egyptian mythology)
  4. Infamous BY: Cecily Von Ziegesar (Book 7 in the It Girl Novels)
  5. Take A Chance On Me BY: Cecily Von Ziegesar (Book 3 in the Carlyles Series)
  6. Love The One You're With BY: Cecily Von Ziegesar (Book 4 in the Carlyles Series)
  7. Alphas BY: Lisi Harrison (Book 1 in the Alphas Series)
  8. Night School BY: Mari Mancusi (Book 5 in the Blood Coven Vampire Novels)
  9. The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma BY: Trenton Lee Stewart (Book 3 in the series. Cool illustrations!)
  10. Ghost Town BY: Rachel Caine (Book 9 in The Morganville Vampires Series)
  11. Love Bites BY: Ellen Schreiber (Book 7 in The Vampire Kisses Novels)
  12. Secrets of a Shoe Addict BY: Beth Harbison (a good dose of chicklit, which is always fun :D)
Well that's it for this haul. My next IMM (the one for this actual week) might be a little late in going up, but be on the watch for it. Yayy books and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment