Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 10

I got some more great books this week that I would love to show you. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. This week I got some more awesome titles from Netgalley and the rest I bought. A video of my haul will be posted below...

Now for the books in list form. I'll start with the Netgalley titles first.
  1. Moonglow BY Kristen Callihan (thank you Netgalley and Grand Central Publishing. This book comes out July 31, 2012)
  2. Monster In My Closet BY R.L. Naquin (thanks Netgalley and Carina Press. Comes out July 30, 2012)
  3. The Ravenous Dead BY Natasha Hoar ( thankyou Netgalley and Carina Press. This releases July 16, 2012)
  4. The Assassin's Curse BY Cassandra Rose Clarke (Thanks Netgalley and Angry Robot/Strange Chemistry. Releases October 2, 2012)
  5. Poltergeeks By Sean Cummings (Thanks again to Netgalley and Angry Robot/Strange Chemistry. This one comes out October 2, 2012)
  6. Gale Force BY Rachel Caine (Weather Warden Novel #7)
  7. Cape Storm BY Rachel Caine (Weather Warden Novel #8)
  8. Total Eclipse BY Rachel Caine (Weather Warden Novel #9)
  9. Thorn Queen BY Richelle Mead (#2 in the Dark Swan Novels)
  10. The Postcard BY Tony Abbott ( looks fun!)
  11. Can You Keep A Secret? BY Sophie Kinsella (one of my favorite laugh out loud authors.)
  12. Blood Feud BY Alyxandra Harvey (Book 2 in the Drake Chronicles)
  13. Tempted: An It Girl Novel BY Cecily Von Ziegesar (#6 in the series)
  14. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus (Contains Coyote Moon BY John Vornholt, Night of the Living Rerun BY Arthur Bryan Cover, and Portal Through Time BY Alice Henderson)
  15. Wildthorn BY Jane Eagland
  16. The Host BY Stephenie Meyer (already read it and loved it, so now I finally have my own copy.)
Egads! I went a little book crazy this week. So tell me what book goodies you got this week or what you're currently reading. Have a great day and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment