Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 9

It's that time again to show what books have recently come into my possession. If you want to watch the visual video then that will be down below...

As always, In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. And now I will give the books in list form starting with the review copies.
  1. Something Strange and Deadly BY Susan Dennard (thanks to Edelweiss and Harper TEEN. Release date is July 24, 2012. I've heard that zombies are somehow involved.)
  2. Drain You BY M. Beth Bloom (thank you Edelweiss and Harper TEEN. Releases July 24, 2012. Vampires!)
  3. The Dead Girl's Detective Agency BY Suzy Cox (Thanks to Edelweiss and Harper TEEN. Comes out September 8, 2012)
  4. League of Strays BY L.B. Schulman (Thanks Netgalley and Amulet. Releases October 1, 2012)
  5. The First Days: As the World Dies BY Rhiannon Frater (ZOMBIES! Enough said.)
  6. Glow BY Amy Kathleen Ryan ( A Goodreads Firstreads Win! Thanks to Goodreads and especially to St. Martin's Press for sending me a beautiful hardback.)
  7. Delirium BY Lauren Oliver (I've heard good things about this one.)
  8. Torn BY Amanda Hocking (Book 2 in Trylle Trilogy)
  9. Ascend BY Amanda Hocking (Book 3 in Trylle Trilogy)
Well that's it. I didn't even go into double digits this week which means I did pretty well haha. So go ahead and tell me what awesome books you got or what awesome books you're currently reading. Hope your day is great and as always...
HAPPY READING!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I loved Glow.

    I'm signing up for Edelweiss right now. Did you sign up as a blogger or as a reviewer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I might like Glow, it's such a simple, pretty cover.
      I don't actually remember what I did on Edelweiss. I think I might have said blogger but I'm not entirely sure.
      I hope Edelweiss is nice to you.

      Delete