Friday, October 11, 2013

Reading Right Now! Fuse by Julianna Baggott

Fuse (Pure #2)
Title: Fuse (Pure #2)
Author: Julianna Baggott
What I'm Reading Right Now! is Fuse by Julianna Baggott. This is the second book in the Pure trilogy. I really don't have all that much to say about it because I just started it. I'm on page 21 which makes me about 5% done. I have really high hopes for this book because I loved Pure. The world building and vivid descriptions of Pure just made for really riveting reading and it really is one of my favorite books of 2013. I hope Fuse doesn't disappoint me. So far, it's taking me a little bit to get into the book, but that might just be because I read the first book quite a while ago. Can't wait to really sink my teeth into Fuse and find out just what is going to happen next to these characters. If you love a good, vivid post-apocalyptic, dystopian book then definitely go pick up Pure.
So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're Reading Right Now! in the comments below. Have you already read Fuse and it is any good? I'd really love to know.
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment