Friday, October 4, 2013

Reading Right Now! Skulk by Rosie Best

Title: Skulk
Author: Rosie Best
I got this book for review on Netgalley from Strange Chemistry. I'm about 57% of the way through this novel and I'm really enjoying it so far. It's a fun, no stress kind of read that's just fun. I'm kind of losing myself in this world where people can shapeshift into foxes, rats, spiders, butterflies, and ravens. This story is about a girl named Meg Banks who comes across a dying shapeshifter who passes on the ability to Meg. Meg can now shift into a fox and is part of the Skulk. It's just a fun kind of story to lose yourself in. This book came out October 1st, and if you're looking for something fun to read, then I suggest you pick this one up. 
So that's it for what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're reading right now in the comments below or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment