Thursday, May 29, 2014

Reading Right Now! (#9)

Title: Earthfall
Author: Mark Walden
I'm on page 132 of 272 pages, which makes me 49% done with this book.

I saw this book sitting on the new books shelf at my library. I was immediately drawn to the cover just because it looks so dang cool. Then I read the synopsis and found out it was about aliens. I knew I had to pick it up. I'm about halfway through this book and I'm really enjoying it. The first chapter was just like POW! This boy is running from these aliens. He's been alone on earth for 18 months and he thinks that he's the only survivor left. It has that post apocalyptic feel that I love in books. So Sam, our main character is pretty decent. I was impressed upon learning he's managed to survive on Earth for 18 months with all these aliens around trying to kill him. So far this has been a very entertaining read. It is a rather short book though, and I worry that it's going to try to rush through things or that the ending will leave me hanging and unsatisfied. As of now though, really enjoying this one. I'm surprised that I haven't really heard any buzz or anything before spotting it at my library. If you like alien stories, then give this book a shot!
So that's it for what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you're reading in the comments below if you want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment