Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Characters You Wish You Were More Like!

This week's topic is interesting and I kind of had to really think when choosing people. A lot of characters that I read about in books appeal to me because they are so different from me. I'm not sure if I would want to be just like them or anything, but the 5 I picked do have traits that I wish I had for myself. I'm not saying that I want to be carbon copies of these characters, rather there are one or two things about them that I wish I could add to my own DNA/personality to make me a 10 times cool-er human being. So these are the Top 5 Characters that I wish I was more like! In no particular order.
Luna Lovegood
 
Luna is one of my favorite characters in the universe of Harry Potter, and I'm sad that I didn't get more books with her in it. Having her not show up until the 5th book was such a shame. What I love about Luna and wish that I had for myself, is her ability to just be herself. She doesn't pretend to be who she isn't, she's a really loyal friend, and she's just so genuine. I like to think that I don't put on an act around people, but I do sometimes get embarrassed for admitting to liking something, Luna is not like that at all. She's true to herself and that's what I love about her. I wish I had some of Luna Lovegood's lovable quirkiness. 
Katniss Everdeen
 
I haven't actually read this book series yet, it's something that I do plan on, but I have watched and loved all the movies that have been released so far. The traits that I love about Katniss and wish that I had are her bravery, selflessness, and love and ultimate loyalty to family. I also wish I possessed her sweet archery skills. I did take an archery gym class and got a bow and arrow for Christmas, but man I wish I was as good as Katniss. I want those skills!!!
Cas Lockwood
So what I love about Cas is his sense of humor and his bravery. I think I have the sarcastic edge kind of down, but I'm really a scaredy cat, so I could use a little of Cas's bravery. Going into haunted houses and killing ghosts would make me the ultimate bada**.

Rebecca Bloomwood
 
If I could steal one thing from Becky Bloomwood, it would be the ease she has around people. She just seems like a ton of fun to be around, and not saying I'm a wet noodle or anything, but I am more of an introverted person and sometimes I wish that I possessed the ease to put myself out there and not be afraid to talk to people. Also, this is a great book series and I highly recommend it. Of course I recommend all the books on this list!
Alexia Tarabotti
What would I take from Alexia Tarabotti? Well one thing would be her immunity to the supernatural, that could prove helpful if I run into any stray werewolves or vampires. I also admire her ability to accept herself. In this first book, she's a spinster and she's okay with that. She's okay with herself, which is maybe something I wish I had more of and confidence, I could really do with a bit more confidence. Also she's funny. I like funny people. I've been told that I'm sorta funny, but if you can make people laugh with you instead of at you, that's a good skill to have.

So that's it for this Top 5 Wednesday. What did you think of my choices? And I'd love to hear which characters you'd like to be like. 
Complete list of Wednesdayers: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1608567-complete-list-of-wednesday-ers



No comments:

Post a Comment