Friday, August 26, 2016

Reading Right Now! (80)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland- It's about this girl who's been possessed by Furies and has to help them punish the wicked, but she doesn't really want to do it anymore, and she doesn't know how to escape their clutches.
I'm really really really close to being finished with this one. I really want to finish it and be able to move on to something else. I feel like I've been creeping my way through this. I'm just kind of eehh about it. It has a cool concept and idea, but I don't know if I'm really the biggest fan of the main character or the whole little love story it has going on.

What I Plan To Start Next


-- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston- Don't really know that much about this one, but it looks pretty. I think it's a retelling of something.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment