Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Authors You Are Waiting On Another Book From

Hooray for another Top 5 Wednesday! This week's topic is the Top 5 Authors You Are Waiting On Another Book From. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the full five, but we will see. I don't plan these things, it just works itself out as I go along.

  
  

These are in no particular order...

Jennifer Rush- I love The Altered series so much and just want more books from her. I will read whatever she decides to publish next. If you haven't read The Altered series, do it.

Kathleen Peacock- I don't hear enough about The Hemlock series. It's soooo good. Why haven't more people read it?? The last book in the series made me tear up. So intense and emotional. And I don't think I've seen or heard about any future books. She needs to write more, because I will definitely read more by her.

Emily Lloyd-Jones- The despair was real when I finished The Illusive duology and realized it was over, I didn't have any more to read from her. I would really like for the world and characters of Illusive to continue in some way. It's super powered individuals who have to hide their powers from the world. They more often than not end up working in criminal enterprises. It's just so much fun and I love it! I mean, I'd definitely read whatever idea she comes up with next.

Marisha Pessl- Can you believe she only has 2 books out! Goodreads mentions one more, but it looked to be in a foreign language, doesn't count to me. I still need to read her other book, but I loved Night Film sooo much. Such a captivating story. I really want more by her.

Megan Shepherd- I've expressed my love for Megan Shepherd before. I love her Madman's Daughter trilogy and I've started her alien series. I've also read one of her short stories that was included in Slasher Girls and Monster Boys. I just love what she writes. So I hope she keeps writing more stuff for me to read!

So that's my Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Authors You Are Waiting On Another Book From. What are your picks? Let me know in the comments below. If you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday is a new, fun topic to contemplate and consider. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment