Saturday, February 3, 2018

Reading Right Now! (151)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff -- My reading mood has been feeling a little weird the past couple of days. I'm still reading and I'm enjoying what I'm reading, but it's very easy for me to distract myself with other things. Does that makes sense?
Anyway, this is the first Brenna Yovanoff book I've ever read, and it's weird. I'm liking it, but it's weird. The writing is kind of pretty and interesting, but I'm not really sure what exactly is going on. It's about this girl Clementine who has spent the last 10 years in a spelled sleep, covered in creeping vines, in a cellar. She wakes up when she hears boys rummaging around in the cellar and she's rescued. The problem is, it's like she's been erased from everyone's mind. Nobody remembers her, no one knows who she is (well except for her cousin Shiny). The town she lives in is also strange, it's not exactly the town she remembers. So she must find out why she was spelled in the first place. I also think a boy comes into play.
This is strange. I'm kind of enjoying it, but it's strange.

I'm also still reading Robin's Hood Dawn (The Robin Hood Trilogy #1) by Olivia Longueville and J.C. Plummer. I'm getting farther in it and I'm still liking it. I hope to be finished with it soon.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment