Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Fresh Releases: March 26, 2019

They're Fresh Fresh Releases, Fresh Fresh (sing to the tune of Ice, Ice Baby)

  
  




-- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing -- This one sounds kind of fun, kind of twisted, and I want to read it.

-- Tiamat's Wrath (#8) by James S.A. Corey -- This is part of a series that I haven't started, but I want to! I actually have the first book checked out from my library, now I just need to read it.

-- The Library of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick -- It sounds good! The main character is a librarian. A mysterious book arrives. Give it to me.

-- Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy -- I keep hearing about it. It's pretty. I want to read it. This James Patterson imprint has been putting out some exciting books.

-- A Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell -- I love sci-fi so this cover grabbed me. I don't even really know what it's about, but I want to read it.

-- The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe by Ally Condie -- I'm interested in this one. It sounds like it could have some pirate elements and I love pirate themed books. So we'll see.

And those are the Fresh Fresh Releases I've got for this week. I know I've missed some. I always miss some. What books are you excited about that are releasing soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment