Friday, November 1, 2019

Reading Right Now! (230)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 


-- Unnatural Creatures Stories Selected by Neil Gaiman -- I've read six stories in this collection so far and I've liked them. They are a mix of old and new stories all about weird, mysterious, magical creatures. As always, some stories have been better than others, or at least more fun. This is the book that I've kind of been reading a couple stories at a time and then reading another book in tandem. Yeah. So, I plan to read more of this.

-- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James -- I have not started this one just yet, but it's gonna happen. I've heard good things about it. It's supposed to be a space thriller?? I love space, I love thrillers, so hopefully I love this. Also, the UK Cover for this book is gorgeous.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment