Saturday, November 9, 2019

Reading Right Now! (231)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

-- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James This book is wild! It's seriously giving me whiplash. I'm enjoying it. It's a very fast read. It would make a great movie. Things happen very quickly, I think sometimes the characters rush to judgement before having rational conversations with each other. I've almost finished with it and I'm definitely going to read more by Lauren James.

-- Queens of Fennbirn The Three Dark Crown Novellas by Kendare Blake I've really been enjoying the Three Dark Crowns book series and wanted to read these novellas, especially since they are in book form! I love book form novellas. I mean, I like my ebooks, but I would much rather have a physical copy in my hand. I haven't started these novellas just yet, but they are next on my list. I've read the first two books, so I want to think I'll be okay reading these and have nothing spoiled.

So that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading this fine three day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment