Friday, April 17, 2020

Reading Right Now! (252) O.W.L.S. Magical Readathon 2020!

Two books done for my O.W.L.S. Hurrah! Hooray! Whoopee!
In my fantasies, I thought I'd have more books done by now, but I am what I am, and it is what it is. 
I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I'll be able to get through the rest of my O.W.L.S. TBR more quickly. All the rest of the books are short, one is a comic, so it shouldn't take me long to finish them all.
What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Charms-- Lumos Maxima: White Cover

Switchback (Nightshades #2) by Melissa F. Olson -- This is the second book in the Nightshades Trilogy. It's like a Special Investigative Team that focuses on vampire supernatural crime. They also have a Vampire on their team named Lindy.
It's been a minute since I read the first book, so I can't say I remember everything that happened in it, but I am enjoying this sequel. It's kind of a gritty vampire tale. It has action and has that FBI/police procedural element to it. I'm excited to read more of it. It's going by pretty quick so far.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment