Friday, May 15, 2020

Reading Right Now! (255)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The Mansion by Ezekiel Boone -- I started this one a couple days ago and I'm intrigued. I've heard that it might be a little like The Shining by Stephen King (I've never read that one, but it's on my never-ending tbr list, and I know things about it). 
What I think I know about The Mansion is that it's a creepy, recently renovated old hotel that's been installed with an artificial intelligence. This artificial intelligence might be a little evil though.
I'm about 40 pages in, and so far, it's going a little slowly. There's a lot of info about characters and past events being revealed. It's almost a little info dumping. We are also going between three characters POV's.
I am excited to read more of this, because I think once we get past the initial set up and character history, it might go pretty fast.
I've read two other books by this author, part of his Hatching Series, and I did enjoy them. I need to read the last book in that series, again, it's on my never-ending tbr list.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment