Friday, May 22, 2020

Reading Right Now! (256)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The Mansion by Ezekiel Boone -- I've got less than 10 pages of this left, and then I will be finished. This story is very, very slow. You have to have patience while reading this. I think it's an okay book. I don't think it needed to be as long as it was. The concept for it is interesting, it just needed to be a little less wordy.

What I'm Going To Read Next!!

 

Bits & Pieces (Rot and Ruin #5) by Jonathan Maberry -- This is a book of short stories and bonus content from the Rot & Ruin Series, which is a zombie series that I really like. I've read and finished all the core books in the series, and I just wanted to complete the whole series, extra book and all. I'm excited for this. Hopefully it puts me right back in that world.

Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott -- I kind of want a thriller, so that's what I'm going to do. I think I can read both of these kinda sorta at the same time. Since Bits & Pieces is short stories, I think I can go between these two.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and what my plans are for reading next. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment