Friday, June 5, 2020

Reading Right Now! (258)

First off, I want to say that George Floyd should be alive today. What happened to him disgusts me. Those cops should not have worn the badge if that's how they view and treat people. It's brought up some really important thoughts and conversations. I hope that my country takes notice and changes. No one should be scared because of the color of their skin. 

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Outpost (Donovan #1) by W. Michael Gear -- I'm almost 100 pages in and I'm enjoying this. It's a frontier sci-fi. When I read the synopsis, I wasn't sure just how much I was going to like it, because it sounded like a lot. It does go through different character perspectives, but so far, I can keep everyone straight. I'm liking it.
It almost has that feel of a western, and I do tend to enjoy those kind of books. I'm excited to read more of it.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment