Friday, September 4, 2020

Reading Right Now! (270)

 What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

So, I decided to take part in another readathon/challenge this month which is Bookopoly Round 2 which is a monopoly-esque reading challenge. You roll dice, go around the board, and have to read the challenge spot you land on to earn points. I'm excited to see how I do, how far I get.

So, after much rolling of the dice, I finally made it to a square. The first time I landed on a forgot your book square and lost 100 points, then I landed on a magical ability square which ended up doubling my roll, then I landed on a free space where it said roll again. I finally landed on the prompt to read a book with a Yellow Cover. I gave some options on my instagram story (if you want to follow I'm @gotbookcitement) for what I should pick from various yellow cover books, and this was the result.



The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient #2) by Helen Hoang -- Now, dumb me, I didn't realize this was a sequel and I haven't read The Kiss Quotient, but I don't think that I have to for this to make sense. I'm excited to read this. It looks cute and I've heard good things about Helen Hoang. It's a romance that features a mail order bride and a character on the autism spectrum. The weird thing is, the last book I read featured a character with autism. What are the chances? Oh and it's also Own Voices.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment