Friday, November 5, 2021

Reading Right Now! (317)

 Hi Everybody, it's me. Sooo I took a little break from my blog this week just out of sheer laziness. I didn't feel like doing anything, so I didn't. I decided to come back on good ol' Friday, and share what I'm Reading Right Now!
 
 
Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller -- I started this one today, and it is the only Tricia Levenseller book (that I am aware of) that I haven't read yet. I'm a fan of Tricia Levenseller, she writes good stuff. I'm excited to get more into this one. 

Our Last Echoes by Kate Alice Marshall -- It is also my plan to start this one. I've heard great things about it. I know that it's a mystery with some mixed text elements. I'm excited for it.

The Last Thing I Finished
 

The Girl from the Well (#1)  by Rin Chupeco -- This was a very enjoyable ghostly tale. It would make a great movie, I think. I really liked how we viewed things from the vengeful spirit's viewpoint (Okiku). I guess I liked how she felt other and not human. It was unique.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and what I've just finished. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment